Science Quotations

From: Carl Gaither <cgaither628(at)not-real.earthlink.net>
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 21:18:19 GMT
Hello to the list again,

I can, with relative ease, provide the following format.
I hymn the lowly enema,
</quote><reference>The Medical Muse
</record>

Should the research worker of the future discover some means of
releasing this energy in a form which could be employed, the human race
will have at its command powers beyond the dreams of science fiction;
but the remote possibility must always be considered that the energy
once liberated will be completely uncontrollable and by its ntense
violence detonate all neighboring substances. In this event the whole of
the hydrogen on the earth might be transformed at once and the success
of the experiment published at large to the universe as a new star.
</quote><reference>In the Nobel Foundation
</record>

The laboratory technician has succeeded in implementing by means of the
atomic pile the Einsteinian principle of inertia of energy.
</quote><reference>Quoted by Paul Schlipp in
</record>
I am using the find and replace aspects of Microsoft FrontPage.

While this isn't laid out neatly I am going to be able to insert any
fields that you need. Do you require a unique ID field for each
quotation? Is there any problem if the field is blank. For example, I
don't have a date of birth for everyone at this time nor do I have the
copyright information in a format to include at this time. How do I go
about indexing new entries as they are input at later times? Should I
worry about these things now or just get the 9000 quotations formatted
as I have?

Carl Gaither