SWISH-E & AMD64/Opteron

From: Job, James <JJob(at)not-real.ESD.WA.GOV>
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 20:51:34 GMT
However, I'm seeing various issues when querying the index.

>From a very small test successful Index (1442 words, 29 files), I'm getting:

  Warning: Failed to uncompress Property. zlib uncompress returned: -5.
uncompressed size: 140 buf_len: -1073746392
  # SWISH format: 2.4.2
  # Search words: esd
  # Removed stopwords:
  err: no results

swish-e -T index_header indicates:
  # Total Words: 124554053026 (way wrong)
  # Total Files: 29 (right)

swish-e -T INDEX_WORDS_ONLY shows only words starting form S-Z.

swish-e -T INDEX_WORDS dumps a few screens full of data and abends with
"Segmentation Fault"

I've built SWISH in default (x86_64) and i386 compiling modes, and seem to
have the same problem.

James Job
Washington State Employment Security Department

to a plain text message.