Unknown property data type

From: David Fishburn <fishburn(at)not-real.ianywhere.com>
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 20:11:16 GMT
Swish-e 2.4.2 RH9

I am using search.cgi.
I am using a spider to index a site.  It seems that not all documents have
some of the standard attributes (swishdescription, swishtitle, ...).

Here is an example:
***
perl search.cgi query=unix

undef error - Unknown property data type '-1' for property 'swishtitle'
***

swish-e -f index.swishe -w unix -p swishtitle swishdocpath

# SWISH format: 2.4.2
# Search words: unix
# Removed stopwords:
# Number of hits: 3
# Search time: 0.001 seconds
# Run time: 0.094 seconds
1000 http://www.avantgo.com/doc/mobile/unix.html "AvantGo: Unix
Instructions" 9525 "AvantGo: Unix Instructions"
"http://www.avantgo.com/doc/mobile/unix.html"
288 http://www.avantgo.com/support/mobile_support/faq/all_faqs2.html
"all_faqs2.html" 19041 ""
"http://www.avantgo.com/support/mobile_support/faq/all_faqs2.html"
288 http://www.avantgo.com/doc/ami.html "AvantGo: Documentation Library"
14336 "AvantGo: Documentation Library" "http://www.avantgo.com/doc/ami.html"

So you can see here the second hit, does not have a swishtitle.

Looking at the swish.cgi code:
[% BLOCK display_results %]
    [% USE date %]
    [% FOREACH item = search.results %]
                [%  item.Property('swishtitle') ||
item.Property('swishdocpath') | html %]</a>

Is there a way to change this code to just use a space (or blank string)
instead.
I am still learning much of these different tools.

Thanks,
Dave