URL display in property (correction)

From: Victor Babitchev <Victor.Babitchev(at)not-real.bibvb.ac.at>
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 14:00:15 GMT
corrected *

I defined one property ("LinkToAleph") that should be displayed as link, =
=3D
instead the URL is displayed as a plain text.

1 Good test title  ... -- rank: 1000

    Year: 2002
    swishdocsize: 31324
    LinkToAleph: <A =
HREF=3D"http://magnum.bibvb.ac.at/ALEPH/-/ext-find?base=3DACC01&find=3DID=
N=3DAC00000000" target=3D"_blank">AC00000000</A>

Can one give me a tip where should I look at? (I could not not find it =
in the discussion list).

In the previous ver. of swish-e (2002) the same construct worked. I use =
now the current version of swish-e and its standard swish.cgi along with =
my .swishcgi.conf where I defined my properties to display =
(display_props).

Thanks,

Victor Babitchev
The Austrian Library Network

* -   My apologies to the list!  I corrected the wrongly formed "HREF" =
sent in my prev. e-mail - a "copy-paste" error noticed on receipt of my =
copy only!

to a plain text message.