How to use 'user-config' in search.cgi using SWISH::API

From: Peter Morling <pmorling(at)not-real.nat.sdu.dk>
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 12:57:55 GMT
Hi,

how do i use the user-config from 'swish.cgi' in 'search.cgi' ?

Meaning, i would like to set configurations for e.g.,

page_size,
title_property
description_prop
max_chars

and so on?

(Im sorry im only known with basic perl-routines for regular-expressions and
text-parsing.)

Also got the SWISH::API and mod_perl working and it is FAST however when
restarting Apache still get this error:

---
[Wed May 05 14:52:46 2004] [warn] Syntax error at C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:183 Global $r object is not available. Set:
 PerlOptions +GlobalRequest
in httpd.conf at C:/Perl/lib/CGI.pm line 308.
---

I will post my cgi-file later together with settings, for interrested
windows users.

Best,
Peter

Programmer Peter Morling, University of Southern Denmark
Department of Statistics, Sdr. Boulevard 23A, DK-5000 Odense C
Phone (+45) 6550 3399