Re: Running swish-e on windows with mod_perl and apache - fork problem

From: Peter Morling <pmorling(at)not-real.nat.sdu.dk>
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 19:11:55 GMT
Hi,

Thanks! Did you see my second mail? I just want to tell that after
correcting the name to the swish-index-db in swish.cgi and my .swish.conf
the problem disappeared. I thought that when using .swish.conf  would
override the conf-settings in swish.cgi when using mod_perl. For some reason
it did not for the swish-index. But, it worked and i think better than
'search.cgi' using SWISH::API to work as you suggests....when I tried that
(sortly) there were problems between Template-toolkit (the *.tt file) and
'search.cgi' .....the search.fields did not show??? but in a day or two I
will try again. Thanks again.

Best,
Peter