TranslateCharacters format

From: Rob de Santos AFANA <rdesantos(at)not-real.afana.com>
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 16:22:31 GMT
I've been getting warnings such as this:

warning: Failed to convert internal UTF-8 to Latin-1.
Replacing non ISO-8859-1 char with char ' '
                                        Euros (&#8364;),
                                                      ^
and

warning: Failed to convert internal UTF-8 to Latin-1.
Replacing non ISO-8859-1 char with char ' '

which aren't a big problem but something I think I could handle with the
TranslateCharacters directive in my config file.  The question is will
something like this work:

TranslateCharacters &#8364;&darr;&uarr;  E-+

It wasn't clear from the manual if TranslateCharacters will understand
something like &#8463; or &darr;

Regards,

-Rob
AFANA.com