> > > Bill Moseley wrote:
> > > Hum, I thought ReplaceRules still worked with -S prog.
> > It seems to work fine with the portion of the index fed by Spider.pl
> > just not the DirTree.pl portion.
> Then you have your ReplaceRules regexp wrong because swish-e
> doesn't know where the data is coming from. Use -T regexp to
> see what's happening in a kinda cryptic way.
Success. I found the ReplaceRules problem, fixed it, and overnight my
re-indexing worked. All of the files were indexed properly and the
URL's came out just like they should. (You can even search now. :-) )
Thanks to Bill for all of his help and to everyone on this list for
their patience as I worked thru this project for the past several
months. I've learned a fair bit and now all that's left is to tweak the
interface for my users which doesn't look to be too difficult.
Received on Thu Apr 29 10:37:38 2004