RE: Adding files from external site - suggestions?

From: Rob de Santos AFANA <rdesantos(at)>
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 14:58:54 GMT
Well, this worked just great.  Thanks, Bill for all of your help.  The
files in the directory in question are now in the index.  Seems there is
one remaining problem though.  Using a hacked version of to
feed the files to the index causes them to be indexed with the "path"
not the directory info and the ReplaceRules not to be applied to this.
Not what I need so I may have to rethink this.  I get this in the index
(these will split across two lines):

instead of this as the document path:

(ReplaceRules transforms local URLS into the proper external link)