Re: Searching mailman ...

From: Dobrica Pavlinusic <dpavlin(at)not-real.rot13.org>
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 20:23:26 GMT
On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 01:12:04PM -0700, Jordan Hayes wrote:
> Dobrica Pavlinusic <dpavlin@rot13.org> writes:
>
> > I have been hacking on index_hypermail.pl to
> > support Mailman.
>
> I use SWISH-E for a Mailman list, and I'm curious about what you added;
> do you have an example site I could look at?  I didn't change SWISH-E at

While I wrote a mail I thought about providing example link, but decided
not to do so because all lists are in Croatian. But, here it is:

http://mjesec.ffzg.hr/lists

(try to enter "a" as search string since there are few messages
archived)

> all; I just run over the files.  I changed some of the templates for
> Mailman to support having a search entry box on every message; you can

I was about to do that next. Could you quick-start me by providing some
more info?

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin@rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin