Re: Swish-E and CSS

From: Greg Fenton <greg_fenton(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 16:45:21 GMT
--- Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 07:57:27AM -0700, data wrote:
> >
> > The webdeveloper plugin for Mozilla also provides this
> > information quite nicely. (Information->View CSS)
> > http://webdeveloper.mozdev.org/
>
> Information->View CSS just seems to display the content of the style
> sheet(s), which I can already do.  What I want is to be able to see
> what styles from what files are appliced to a specific part of the
> page.

Information -> View Style

That enables the "View Style".  You cursor changes to a "target" and
now anything you click on in a web page opens a new tab (well, maybe a
window...I use Multizilla too) that describes just the particular HTML
element you clicked on and the CSS that is affecting it.

The Web Developer Toolbar for Mozilla is an INCREDIBLE resource.

greg_fenton.

=====
Greg Fenton
greg_fenton@yahoo.com