Can't search metaname derived from ExtractPath

From: Thomas Dowling <tdowling(at)not-real.ohiolink.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 13:39:30 GMT
SWISH-E folks--

I'm trying to index XML files (Dublin Core pulled out of an OAI
harvester, to be precise), and would like to be able to search for a
unique identifier based on the Path header, which in turn is based on
the OAI identifier.  My config file includes:

  ExtractPath docnum regex ![-:/\]!_!g

I can display the docnum--for example
"oai-etd-ohiolink-edu-case1055429377"--but if I try searching for it, I
get no results:

=========
$ swish-e -f xtest -w docnum="oai-etd-ohiolink-edu-osu1059673277"
# SWISH format: 2.4.2
# Search words: docnum=oai-etd-ohiolink-edu-osu1059673277
# Removed stopwords:
err: no results
=========

Am I overlooking something to make the docnum searchable?  My conf file
is below.

Thomas Dowling
tdowling@ohiolink.edu

=========
IndexDir /home/tdowling/bin/dc-splitter.pl
IndexFile /home/tdowling/test/conf/xtest
IndexName "XML Test"
UndefinedMetaTags auto
PropertyNames title subject creator description publisher date
identifier rights language
StoreDescription XML* <description>
ExtractPath docnum regex ![-:/\]!_!g