Is it possible

From: Jignesh Jani <jignesh.jani(at)not-real.i-link.co.in>
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 05:59:38 GMT
Hi,

I am using the results structure returned in the cmd_Search function of =
swish.c. I also want to retrieve list of all words contained in index =
file (i.e. Using INDEX_WORDS). Problem is, it gives word list sorted =
alphabetically. Is is possible to get the list of words not in =
alphabetically sorted order. If yes, how can i do. Suggestions are =
welcomed heartily as this is very crucial for me.

Regards,

Jignesh Jani                                                             =

to a plain text message.