Running Swish.cgi

From: Phil Matt <philm(at)not-real.frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue Apr 13 2004 - 17:43:04 GMT
I FINALLY was able to do a new installation of Swish-E on my client's server, which
oddly enough, did have version 2.2.2 of Swish-E installed, sans a lot of the distribution.
(Thanks, Bill!)

I have successfully tested swish.cgi from the command line. No problems.

When I try to test it from the browser, if I run:

http://www.myclient/www/cgi-bin/swish.cgi

I get an error message, which the server error logs shows as basically a 404 - file does
not exist. The file is there, but I suspect that the server is somehow not configured
properly. I can run other .cgi scripts from that subdirectory.

Can someone point me in the right direction on this?

Cheers --- Phil Matt