index depth 1 off-site links

From: Mark Greenaway <mark(at)not-real.cres20.anu.edu.au>
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 00:27:45 GMT
I want to set up a distributed database like structure using metatags

I wanted a list of sites containing info on their main page

I then want to index these sites

I have it working using individual servers configured in the config.pl
and combine them all when defining @servers

This is very clumsy, particularly as the number of sites increases.

If I could have a file, with just all the links in it, and then index
that file it would do the trick

However swish-e with both -S prog and -S http doesn't follow external
or off-site links.

I want to do this but only to that one file (max_depth=0)

How can I modify spider.pl or swishspider.pl to allow me to do this

Any help would be appreciated

					Mark Greenaway
					mark@cres.anu.edu.au