Re: Display of XML Attributes

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 16:53:38 GMT
On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 09:22:59AM -0700, Thoreau Lovell wrote:
> >You could either pre-parse the files and add your own separator
> >character(s) that you can split on in the view,
>
> I experimented with this, but couldn't get anything to work. Can you expand
> a bit?

Which part?

If you can write a small program to parse your file then join all the
<provider> text into some type of text delimited string and then pass
that onto swish-e as a single property ( perhaps <providers>).

Then in template you can do something like:

[% FOREACH provider = item.providers.split('|') %]
    Provider: [% provider %]<br>
[% END %]

(Assuming 'item' has the current result's properties by name).