Re: Index browse with swish-e possible ?

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 14:39:02 GMT
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. But...

To list all title keywords beginning with 'database', you'd need to
store the contents of the <title> tag as a property, and then do
something like:

swish-e -w title=database*

and return the title property for each found record.

pek

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Engineer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com