Re: Swish-e Filtering on Win2003

From: Philippus, Brian <BPhilippus(at)not-real.nevp.com>
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 23:03:11 GMT

Thanks Bill.

I'm running Windows Server 2003, Active Perl 5.8.3.809, & swish-e 2.4.1.

I would be interested in knowing a windows configuration (windows ver, perl
ver, & swish ver) that definitely works to index PDF and DOC files
(specifically this one
http://www.openmobilealliance.org/syncml/download/whitepaper.pdf since it
presents the same problem as the ones I am trying), maybe I can find a back
rev of perl or something that will do the trick.