Re: Swish-e Filtering on Win2003

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 17:41:33 GMT
On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 08:57:15AM -0800, Philippus, Brian wrote:
> I'm sorry, I guess my email got mutilated, I'll try again.

Oh, and I forgot to read all my mail before responding...

> ++Checking filter [SWISH::Filters::Pdf2HTML=HASH(0x1ea2d60)] for
> application/pdf
> 5592 Warning - http://staging.nevp.com/fp/PDF/2004_dibetes_wllnss_day.pdf:
> Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
> D:/Perl/lib/IO/Handle.pm line 348.
> 5592 Warning - http://staging.nevp.com/fp/PDF/2004_dibetes_wllnss_day.pdf:
> D:/Perl/lib/IO/Handle.pm line 358.
> Problems with filter 'SWISH::Filters::Pdf2HTML=HASH(0x1ea2d60)'.  Filter
> disabled:
>  -> open2: Can't call method "close" on an undefined value at
> D:/Perl/lib/IPC/Open3.pm line 338.

Interesting.  That's not really giving any hints without going into
those line and look what's happening.  Careful use of "print" at those
locations will like give some clues.

Can you provide some sample files and a small sample config?  Maybe
others running on Windows can help test.