Re: Title matches on result top

From: <redna(at)not-real.euskalerria.org>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 10:12:59 GMT
If someone could send information about swish-e's structure and data types,
it will be perfect. Otherwise, I'll search into rank algorithms and if I
find some interesting I'll post it here.

>Ander supposedly wrote on 03/09/2004 09:20 AM:
>> I think there must be good rank algorithms or another similar works
done. Would it be a hard work to choose which algorithm

Txat euskalduna >>> http://www.euskalerria.org/solasgunea