Re: Ttoolkit - displaying additional metanames problem

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 00:37:24 GMT
You don't actually display the content of MetaNames. You display the
content of Properties. MetaNames are what you can search on:

foo=bar

where foo is a MetaName. But to display the contents of foo, you must
also list foo as a PropertyName so that the contents of the foo tag are
stored in the swish index.

Check out the PropertyName info in the Config docs.

pek

PS: swish-e gurus: please correct me if I'm wrong or misunderstanding
the question.

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Programmer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com