Ttoolkit - displaying additional metanames problem

From: Bill Pavich <BPavich(at)not-real.nctimes.com>
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 23:58:17 GMT
Hello all.
If anyone can point me in the right direction as far as docs or
tutorials to read, please shout.

I'm struggling figuring out how to display some additional metanames in
my template using search.cgi. I'm using SWISH::TemplateToolkit. I have
added several additional meta names to my local html documents, let's
just call one "section". Everything is indexing properly and I can run
searches using either search.cgi or from the command line based on these
additional metanames and everything searches correctly, but I can't
figure out how to get the result for the variable "section" or any other
of the metanames included in my template.

I'm pouring through search.cgi and studying the template toolkit docs,
but am just spinning my wheels.

Any help appreciated.
Swish-e v2.4.1.