PropertyNames in C-API?

From: JFH <jlst(at)not-real.gettysgroup.com>
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 23:06:42 GMT
Honestly, I've searched the archives and can't find an answer to my
question, so here goes...

Background: I'm writing a swish-e interface for the ruby language.

Question: I'm looking for a way to get an enumeration of any
non-standard PropertyNames stored in an index.

I can use SwishResultPropertyStr() to get the values of these
properties for each result, but it requires that the user know which
extra properties might have been recorded in the index via
PropertyNames.

I've been mucking about by following the example of dump_metanames() in
dump.c but I don't think that's the right way to go about this.

Suggestions?