Re: soliciting spanish configuration files

From: Peter Farmer <peter.farmer(at)not-real.zveno.com>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 23:37:04 GMT
I would also appreciate any tips on indexing spanish documents too.

I am running swish-e on english and spanish web sites. I dont speak spanish,
so I cant be totally sure of the results coming out of the spanish indexes.
So far no complaints, but then again I havent asked a spanish speaker to give
it a thorough test. I didnt do anything different for the spanish site, and I
get some errors when indexing, on some of the numeric entities used in the
documents (written by a third party who does speak spanish).

Thanks,

Peter Farmer

--
Peter Farmer            |  Custom XML software   | Internet Engineering
Zveno Pty Ltd           | Website XML Solutions  | Training & Seminars