Re: Help - upgraded, and now broken

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 21:24:53 GMT
On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 01:14:56PM -0800, David VanHook wrote:
> I think that it's basically a problem of variable names -- I've noticed that
> on the old version (which still works), the date variables are named
> 'DateRanges_date_option', 'DateRanges_start_mon', etc.  But on the new
> version's files (in the DateRanges.pm, etc.), the variables are called
> 'dr_o','dr_s_mon', etc.

Do you have a separate web page with that form  -- that is one that's
not generated by swish.cgi?

> I've been going back and forth, trying to figure out where I need to change
> these variable names, and I think I've got them all.  But it's still not
> working.

If it's really just a CGI param name issue you could rewrite parameters
in .swishcgi.conf.  There's a callback early on in the process where you
can modify the CGI object.

Bummer about the upgrade change.  The other one that caught people is
the change in the index format during the revisions up the release.