Re: IPTC filter for swish-e

From: Brad Miele <brad(at)not-real.auroraquanta.com>
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 22:35:58 GMT
Image::IPTCInfo has that nice xml dump feature which would work well for
this. I do find that it occasionally pukes on images that have valid exif
stuff.

If you set something up, i would be interested in seeing it.

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director
 AuroraPhotos.com
 (207) 828-8787 x110
 bmiele@auroraphotos.com

 The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
		-- Albert Einstein