PHP Highlighting

From: Dave Moreau <davidjmoreau(at)not-real.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 02:38:36 GMT
I have already downloaded simple wrapper classes for swish-e, but they is
really thin. Does anyone have PHP scripts for highlighting? I see nothing in
my seaches.

I want to limit my PERL usage to filtering and preparing documents since
those who will work on the Web interface are more familiar with PHP. I'm
also clueless about why I've had problems with mod-perl and I lack the drive
to figure out my installation problem. (I still have to port everything I've
done to Red Hat after last using Unix 8+ years ago and while not having my
own Linux workstation!)

dave