Re: from the too lazy to do it in indexing department (remove

From: Brad Miele <brad(at)not-real.auroraquanta.com>
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 17:14:55 GMT
yeah, sorry.

It is complex (of course)

I will split the processes to indexing and search.

The gist of the system is that different sites(sphotog) can share images
with each other. when i run the indexing script, it creates an array based
on the sites that are in the system, and loops through that list doing a
select on each site, and, as I am typing this, I am, in fact, realizing
where the error is, so, I will really not need to go into it further, for,
just putting it out to the list like this, much like the biweekly visists
to my overpaid shrink, where I babbly, and she scribbles, has allowed me
to see my problem from a new perspective.

Thanks Bill!

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director
 AuroraPhotos.com
 (207) 828-8787 x110
 bmiele@auroraphotos.com

 Religion has done love a great service by making it a sin.
		-- Anatole France