Re: non ISO-8859-1 headers

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 14:12:20 GMT
On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 09:11:19PM -0800, Tim Freedom wrote:
> My bad, I totally overlooked that - apologies.  So is there a
> means to pass the string via the user defined/modified files
> (search.tt, conf files, etc) without having to touch the actual
> template ?  My fear is that I'll forget to do this again next
> time I upgrade or install a newer/different version plus its best
> not to touch the application's authentic/source files if possible.

No there's not config for that.  For one thing Swish-e indexes only
8859-1 (when using libxml2 parser) so I didn't see any reason for
providing a config option for that.  If you don't want to hack the
source read the instructions in swish.cgi on how to copy the template
module to a new one, then edit and use that one instead.

I think the template modules have access to the swish.cgi config hash,
so you may be able to patch the template modules to look for a content
type in the config and use that.  I don't expect many people to use that
feature, but if you send a patch I'll try and remember to include it in
the next release.