Re: Return Code 65280

From: Marc Perkel <marc(at)not-real.perkel.com>
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 20:26:17 GMT
thanks - but I'm not getting an error message. When I run it from the
command line it works great.

Maybe I just need to change front ends to swish-e. I'd like to find the
code that Apache.org uses or something fairly simple to set up that
shows a little preview of the search results.

btw - looking into a dirrerent front end

Bill Moseley wrote:

>On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 10:56:23AM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
>

>>I'm getting errors using swish-e because it is returning 65280. ($ff00) ....
>>
>>Why is it doing this and how do I make it stop?
>>

>Swish should exit with an error message.

to a plain text message.