search prolem

From: Vishwa Nath <vishwa_grama(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 02:40:24 GMT
I am able to build an index with swish-e; when I do search with '-w' option from shell, it works fine.
But when I invoke search via the 'swish.cgi' script from a browser, I do not get any results. As far as I can tell, it invokes the 'swish-e' binary and the .swishcgi.conf is set up correctly. The 'results' returned is 0.
Please help. [I am a new user]

I am using swish-e-2.4.0.

Thank you so much.
Vishwa