Re: Novice question: unknown MetaNames error

From: David Wood <dwood(at)not-real.inter.nl.net>
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 00:03:38 GMT
Hi folks,

OK, perhaps this makes me a newbie-newbie, but why would adding
'description' to PropertyNames help here?  I thought MetaNames were things
to _search_ on, and PropertyNames were things to _display_ in search
results.  And in Julie's example she had 'description' in MetaNames,
_searched_ on 'description', and didn't try to display any wacky
properties.  So why didn't her initial example work?

Cheers,

David