Re: Novice question: unknown MetaNames error

From: Peter Karman <karman(at)not-real.cray.com>
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 23:22:06 GMT
Make sure you also use the PropertyNames directive in your config file.
I had a similar question when I first started with SWISHE:

----------------

I recant; I had to re-index (I added all the requisite WordCharacter
parameters
to my config file). Now it works as expected. Thanks, David!

pek

Peter Karman wrote:

 >> Thanks. That didn't help, unfortunately. I get the same results: nada.
 >>
 >> pek

Julie Wetherill waxed lyrical on 1/15/04 5:10 PM:

--
Peter Karman - Software Publications Engineer - Cray Inc
phone: 651-605-9009 - mailto:karman@cray.com