Re: Using multiple swishdocpath in a search

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 22:32:28 GMT
On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 10:02:16AM -0800, Weir James K Contr ASC/ENOI wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to run a search with multiple swishdocpaths
>
> SWISH-e.exe -w test swishdocpath=(room1 or room2)
>
> when I do this I receive an error no records found ... I know in both room1 and room2 the word test is in the text files there.
>
> any ideas why this not working for me?

Seeing how I don't have access to your computer, no I can't tell.  Perhaps if you
posted some examples that would help (don't post attachments -- the
list server rejects them).

    $ echo test > room1
    $ echo test > room2
    $ echo testx > room3
    $ echo "Metanames swishdocpath" > c
    $ swish-e -i room* -c c -v0
    $ swish-e -w 'test swishdocpath=(room1 or room2)'
    # SWISH format: 2.4.1
    # Search words: test swishdocpath=(room1 or room2)

    # Removed stopwords:
    # Number of hits: 2
    # Search time: 0.022 seconds
    # Run time: 0.063 seconds