Re: project dllswishe

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 13:46:01 GMT
On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 23:40, venkatesh ramanathan wrote:
> i have downloaded the swish-e v 2.2 source. on
> building in win32 platform i cannot find the project
> dllswishe.dsp .the swishe could not be built with out
> that. how to get the project ?

That was probably intentional.  Leaving a reference to it in the
swishe.dsw workspace was not intentional.

The DLL isn't required by anything.  And it was never finished.  It may
even build a DLL but it doesn't export any useful symbols.  After trying
to use the DLL from VB I decided an ActiveX or COM control would be
best.  SWISH-E 2.4 provides an ActiveX control (swishctl.dll).  Although
it could use some improvements.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/