Re: Unable to retrieve documents

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 15:26:57 GMT
On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 09:53:16AM -0500, Kaplan, Andrew H. wrote:
> Hi Bill --
>
> I modified the swish.cgi and swish.conf files and I have made some progress.
>
> The links no longer have the NULL statement. However, the files are still
> inaccessible. When I check the URL for the file, it indicates the file is
> in the cgi-bin directory when in reality it is in the documenation
> directory.

I think I answered this question already.  Please re-read that response.

> The swish.cgi file is located in the cgi-bin directory, and the swish.conf
> file is in the documentation directory.
>
> When I created the index, I was in the documentation directory

If you index files relative to one directory then obviously you can't
access them relative to another directory.  That's exactly why the
config option "ReplaeRules" and the swish.cgi "prepend_path" features
exist -- as I said last time.

> I've included the two files in this e-mail.

I love Windows: