Re: Unable to retrieve documents

From: Kaplan, Andrew H. <AHKAPLAN(at)not-real.PARTNERS.ORG>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 14:55:06 GMT
I modified the swish.cgi and swish.conf files and I have made some progress.

The links no longer have the NULL statement. However, the files are still
inaccessible. When I check the URL for the file, it indicates the file is
in the cgi-bin directory when in reality it is in the documenation
directory.
The swish.cgi file is located in the cgi-bin directory, and the swish.conf
file is in the documentation directory.

When I created the index, I was in the documentation directory, and the
syntax
that was used was the following: /usr/local/bin/swish-e -c swish.conf -v 3.

I've included the two files in this e-mail.

The 'spaces' that I mentioned in the previous e-mail refer to the filenames.
For
example, one file that has been indexed is:

	Windows Workstation Environment Variables for IDL.pdf