RE: swish.cgi not returning results from search

From: Steve OBrien <sobrien(at)not-real.ci.bend.or.us>
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 21:33:47 GMT
I am getting this in my apache logs, any ideas?

[Tue Jan 06 01:29:51 2004] [error] [client 192.168.2.207]
/usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin/citysearch.cgi Can't locate object method "new"
via package "PhraseHighlight" at /usr/local/apache2/cgi-bin/citysearch.cgi
line 1456, <GEN0> chunk 33., referer:
http://192.168.2.247/cgi-bin/citysearch.cgi?query=police&submit=Search%21&metaname=swishdefault&sort=swishrank

Steve O'Brien
City of Bend
Network Administrator
sobrien@ci.bend.or.us
541-322-6393

"Kaplan, Andrew H." <AHKAPLAN@PARTNERS.ORG>
01/06/2004 01:23 PM

"'Steve OBrien'" <sobrien@ci.bend.or.us>
cc

Subject
RE: [SWISH-E] swish.cgi not returning results from search

The logs directory under Apache could be one area for you to search.
Another location would be the system log files for Solaris.
RE: [SWISH-E] swish.cgi not returning results from search

Hi Steve,

What OS and web server are you running swish on?