problems with make and SWISH::API solved

From: Michael F Kukla <kukla(at)not-real.buffalo.edu>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 18:55:30 GMT
Bill,

I did as you suggested and added the additional type definition  you specify
below to the typemap file in the perl subdir.

It seems to have worked.  "make" worked the first time through. "make test" replied that all
tests were successful.

Thank you for your help.

By the way, sorry it took me so long to reply, but I have been on a holiday break; otherwise,
I would have replied sooner.

--
Mike Kukla,
Web Applications Developer