AW: problems with phrasehighlight and output

From: Lammersdorf, Lorenz <Lorenz.Lammersdorf(at)not-real.dresdner-bank.com>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 15:52:56 GMT
no. i added /usr/local/lib/swish-e/perl/SWISH for some testing in
.swishcgi.conf, but it doesn't work too.

swish.cgi looks like that:

use lib qw('');  		### This may need to be adjusted!
                        ### It should point to the location of the
                        ### associated script modules directory
my $DEFAULT_CONFIG_FILE = '/home/install/httpd/cgi-bin/.swishcgi.conf';

 highlight       => {

            # Pick highlighting module -- you must make sure the module can
be found

            # Ok speed, but doesn't handle phrases.
            #Deals with stemming, but not stopwords
            #package         => 'DefaultHighlight',

            # Somewhat slow, but deals with phases, stopwords, and stemming.
            # Takes into consideration WordCharacters, IgnoreFirstChars and
IgnoreLastChars.
            package         => 'SWISH::PhraseHighlight',

ans .swishcgi.conf contains:

use lib '/usr/local/lib/swish-e/perl';

regards
lorenz