Re: Setting Up the Swish-e Front End

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 20:54:03 GMT
On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 12:22:28PM -0800, Kaplan, Andrew H. wrote:
> I am setting up a web server where users will be able to access documentation
> via their web browsers. I would
> like to have a page set up where the swish e web page will be displayed and
> allow users to search for documents.
> I came across the cgi scripts, but no html files. How would I set up the Front
> End, if that is the correct name for it,
> so that users can search for files?

That's up to you, really.  There's two examples in the "examples"
directory in 2.4.1 you can use.

http://swish-e.org/current/docs/INSTALL.html

There's the "Getting Started With Swish-e" section that might be of
help.  Then following that "Spidering and Searching with a Web form"
will give an complete example.