swish-e problem

From: Steve Terapak <terapaks(at)not-real.terapak.com>
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 14:58:19 GMT
Ok so I have succesfully installed SWISH-E 2.4.0.  I have indexed my =
site everything was very
straight forward.  I have used swish.cgi and customized the swish-cgi.pl =
perl script to integrate
with my site.  Then after a day I get the 'Service currently unavailable =
'  from the swish.cgi which normally
indicates an improper configuration but nothing has changed.  I have =
done the command line debugging
by setting the SWISH_DEBUG environment variable and everything is fine.  =
This leads me to think
it's a problem with web server permissions but nothing has worked out.  =
To top it off I have no idea
where the error_log is for apache on my host.  Has anyone run into this =
before?  I really like
swish-e but I am going Crazy!!  Thanks indvance for any help.

Steve Terapak

to a plain text message.