Re: problems with make and SWISH::API

From: J Robinson <jrobinson852(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 20:23:36 GMT
I had that problem too with Swish-e 2.4.1 on a RH
system.

If memory serves, the machine which had libxml2...rpm
installed, but not libxml2-devel...rpm. [I tested and
the same problem didn't happen on the same
configuration with 2.4.0.]

Again, if memory serves, I installed the proper
libxml2-devel...rpm this problem went away.

Maybe you have the libxml2 libraries installed, but
not the equivalent development libraries and headers?

jrobinson