Re: phrase searching

From: <brad(at)not-real.auroraquanta.com>
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 15:10:33 GMT
Bill,

your note has reminded me of something that I have needed to do for a
while now, but have been procrastinating, naturally ;).

I want to extract all of the discrete keywords from my index, and it looks
like the -T index_words option is what i should use. Is this the best way
to go about it? and should i do it gainast a stemmed or non stemmed index?

thanks, as always, for your time.

Brad
 Brad Miele
 Technology Director