Re: Swish-e 2.4.1 Available

From: J Robinson <jrobinson852(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 15:48:34 GMT
Hello Bill;

I suppose I _could_ have found that before you
released 2.4.1, had I tested it before, but this week
has been crazy.

Hey, at least I found it this week instead of next!

One thought: perhaps it easiest (and even meaningful
to users and admins) to get the SWISH::API::Version
from the parent folder's version somewhere? Then they
would automatically stay in sync (the version numbers,
that is), and SWISH::API v2.4.2 would correspond to
Swish-e v2.4.2. Just a thought :)
Best,
  jrobinson