Re: Any updates for 2.4.1?

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 08:54:40 GMT
On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 02:53, Johan Coetzer wrote:
> Last time I looked, compiling 2.4.0 on Windows using VC++
> 6.0 required a few tweaks.
> For example, I added the following bit to swish.h:
>=20
> #ifdef WIN32
> #include <io.h>
> #define vsnprintf _vsnprintf
> #define chmod _chmod
> #define strcasecmp _stricmp
> #define strncasecmp _strnicmp
> #define pid_t int
> #define getpid _getpid
> #define strtolower StrToLower
> #define popen _popen
> #define pclose _pclose
> #endif

Were you using the provided MSVC 6 workspace/project files?  You
shouldn't need to modify anything at all for MSVC 6.

Make sure you don't have a src/acconfig.h laying around from configure.=20
That would interfere with src/win32/acconfig.h in the MSVC build.

--=20
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/
  ICQ - 412039