Re: Any updates for 2.4.1?

From: Johan Coetzer <jcoetzer(at)not-real.mailbox.co.za>
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 07:53:11 GMT
Last time I looked, compiling 2.4.0 on Windows using VC++
6.0 required a few tweaks.

For example, I added the following bit to swish.h:

#ifdef WIN32
#include <io.h>
#define vsnprintf _vsnprintf
#define chmod _chmod
#define strcasecmp _stricmp
#define strncasecmp _strnicmp
#define pid_t int
#define getpid _getpid
#define strtolower StrToLower
#define popen _popen
#define pclose _pclose
#endif

There were other things, but memory fails me. I could send
you the complete source directory with workspace and
project files if you want.

Johan Coetzer
Tel: 012-5676457(H) 011-7993426(W)
Cell:  072-1061675