Two questions about SWISH-E features

From: Francis Hwang <francis(at)not-real.rhizome.org>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 21:15:52 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to evaluate SWISH-E as a possible search engine to use
in crawling my site. I had a few questions where I couldn't find the
answers in the archives:

1. Can SWISH-E do any searching by URL? For example, if I wanted to
search for all pages containing the word "butter" and whose URLs
contained the substring "recipe.html" would SWISH-E support that?

2. Is there any way to change the behavior of the spider based on what
pages change more quickly? Let's say I wanted to spider my site once an
hour but only index a few pages that change all the time, and then do a
weekly spider of the entire site, would htdig let me do that?

Thanks,
Francis