Re: SWISH - IE -Integration - possible?

From: David Wood <dwood(at)not-real.inter.nl.net>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 18:47:38 GMT
On that kmapper page I noticed this on the to-do list:
    * improve the accuracy of SWISH-E by adding synonyms for search terms
from the WordNet thesaurus

We're actually looking for something similar, not necessarily WordNet but
at least some kind of search term synonym/thesaurus handling...  Possible
addition to the Swish-e 3.0 proposed enhancement list?  Of has anybody out
there done something like this already with Swish-e?

Cheers,

David Wood

At 16:26 Friday 12-12-2003, Bill Moseley wrote:
>On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 05:20:02AM -0800, Johan Coetzer wrote:
> >
> > http://kmapper.sourceforge.net/
>
>Cool!
>
>Can you have theme hierarchies?
>

>--