Re: IndexOnly value for no file extension?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 01:05:49 GMT
On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 03:21:31PM -0800, Deane Barker wrote:
> How do you specify files with NO extension in the IndexOnly directive?
> I want to only index files with .html or no extension at all.

Do you really mean you want to index files that are text/plain or
text/html?  That's something else.

Anyway, There's probably more than one way to do that.  So, you are
defining an "extension" as a file that does not have a dot in it?

(Untested -- I'm just reading the docs.)

   IndexOnly .html
   FileMatch filename regex not /\./

I think you could use "contains" instead of "regex" too:

   FileMatch filename contains not \.